Paying for child care can be difficult, but 4-C may be able to help if…
- Children in care are under age 13, and
- Parents are Illinois residents, working or attending an approved education
or training program, and
- The family income meets the eligibility criteria.
- Parents contact 4-C for information and an application.
- Parents choose a child care program that is best for their child and accepts financial assistance payments.
- Program Specialists process the application and calculate the
- Parents and child care providers are notified of the approval for child care financial assistance
For more information click a button on the left or call extension 225 at the 4-C number located above.