The 4-C Nurse:
The 4-C Nurse offers services to children and child care programs primarily in DeKalb County.
- Promotes the early childhood health, development, and well-being of children attending child care.
- Offers health related information, support and resources to parents and child care providers.
- Provides consultation regarding illnesses, disease, and health policies and procedures.
- Offers vision and hearing screenings to pro-actively identify any concerns early.
- Make referrals to community resources to support the healthy development of children with any identified health challenges.
To contact the 4-C Nurse:
Call 815-758-8149 Ext. 289 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional resources for Childhood Health Questions:
Click here for more information about nursing services in all counties served by 4-C.