The Illinois Department of Human Services (IDHS) offers child care assistance for families who qualify. There are several ways to receive an application for the Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP).
- Child Care Application
- Child Care Application-Spanish
- Call and ask for an application to be mailed to you. 815-758-8149 x225
- Pick up an application at either of the 4-C offices listed below.
Please read all of the applications instructions carefully. To help us serve you better, please make sure forms are filled out completely and clearly. Attach all necessary documentation (check stubs, school schedule, and grades) and keep a copy of all forms for your records.
English Copayment Chart 3455 English Eff 7.1.22
Spanish Copayment Chart 3455B Spanish Eff 7.1.22
Make sure you have a child care provider listed on your application. An application cannot be processed without a child care provider listed on it. We can refer you to child care providers in your area just click here
Completed applications can be:
- Dropped off at either of the 4-C offices.
- Emailed firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailed 4-C 444 East Hillcrest Drive, Suite 300 DeKalb Il 60115.
- Placed in the drop box located at the DeKalb location on the ground floor outside the main doors.
- Placed in the drop box located at the McHenry location outside the main entrance.