Let Us Help
We can help you get started in ExceleRate® Illinois and support you as you engage in continuous quality improvement.
Our Quality Specialists provide:
- Information about ExceleRate® Illinois processes and standards
- Assistance with deciding which Circle of Quality is the best option for your program
- Guidance developing Continuous Quality Improvement Plans (CQIP) to help you meet the ExceleRate® Illinois Standards
- Support in your leadership role, as you navigate changes and implement continuous quality improvement practices
- Information about resources and financial supports available through 4-C and statewide
- Facilitation of Quality Improvement Funds ExceleRate® Illinois Cohorts to help programs meet their continuous quality improvement goals
The Quality Specialists work with DCFS licensed centers and family child care homes in DeKalb, Ogle, Lee, Whiteside, Carroll and McHenry Counties. To provide additional support we facilitate and attend provider meetings in the communities we serve.
Contact the Quality Specialist at: 815-758-8149 x296 or Email