The 4-C Food Program is Free and Easy to Join!
- The program simply requires that child care providers serve healthy, basic, meals and snacks.
- Family child care providers choose the fruits, vegetables, meats, etc. and prepare them as they wish following easy to understand guidelines.
- To learn more about the 4-C Food Program, call our CACFP Certified staff at 815-758-8149 x234 or Email. We’re happy to help!
How the Program Works
- Interested Family Child Care Providers or Licensed Exempt Family Child Care Providers using the Child Care Application Program, call the 4-C program.
- Staff make it easy to join the program.
- Providers choose to send their menus to 4-C by internet through an easy, online program, called KidKare.
- Checks are quickly issued to providers by the last week of the month to help supplement for providing children healthy meals and snacks.
- Providers who qualify may also be paid for meals served to their own children.
Food Program Forms:
English Provider Letter FY22 w PL statement
Direct Deposit request for prov
Parent Request For Milk Substitute
Physician Statement For Meal Accommodation For Child
Parent – Guardian Application for Tier I Status By Income