Let Us Help
We can support you in your important role of caring for young children at a stage when their brain development is at its peak.
Our Infant Toddler Child Care Specialist:
- Provides on-site consultations, observations and resources
- Assists with classroom management, scheduling, transitions and other topics
- Promotes healthy infant and toddler development
- Encourages positive daily interactions
- Provides resources and referrals to other 4-C and community services
- Presents the Program for Infant Toddler Care (PITC) Training Series and other trainings
The Infant Toddler Child Care Specialist serves family child care and center providers caring for infants, toddlers, and two year olds in DeKalb, McHenry, Lee, Ogle, Whiteside, and Carroll counties.
Contact the Infant Toddler Child Care Specialist at 815-758-8149 x222 or Email