What do our updated hours mean for families and providers?
- Clients may call at any time during these new expanded hours and should expect to speak with a member of our office staff to answer their questions. In the event we are helping another caller and you must leave a message, it is our goal to return those calls within 24 business hours.
- Clients may continue to reach us through email and should expect a response within 2 business days.
- You may continue to use our DROP BOXES, located near the main entrance of each office, to turn in paperwork 24/7.
- You may also continue to turn in any paperwork via FAX to either office.
- To best support our services and the health and safety of our community, any agency updates and adjustments will be posted to our social media.